**Fits Right Hand Drive Models Only**
Jeep XJ/ZJ Right Hand Drive Over the Knuckle Steering Kit
Our kit will completely replace the factory set-up, which was not built for hard-core wheeling.
Expect your weak factory steering system to fail if you wheel difficult terrain where rocks are common and log jump up at your underbelly. A bent or broken tie rod, drag link,or rod end will leave you stranded with a rig that is not drivable. Upgrade to a Jeep Right Hand Drive Over the Knuckle Steering Kit, and avoid this scenario.
NOTE: The standard RHD system provides 1/2" grade 8 hardware. For an additional $20.00, you have the option to upgrade to 5/8" grade 8 hardware, making an even stronger set-up. The 5/8" option requires drilling of your steering knuckles and pitman arm tapers for the larger bolts. Please make sure to select the correct bolt size when placing your order.
We have the BOLT-ON steering upgrade kit you need to prevent this situation from happening. Our kit will completely replace the factory set-up, which was not built for hard-core wheeling. You will gain super high clearance, flipping the tie rod to the top of your steering knuckles.
- Extremely Heavy Duty RIGHT HAND DRIVE 1.25" solid cold rolled steel tie rod (wheel to wheel)
- Extremely Heavy Duty RIGHT HAND DRIVE 1.25" solid cold rolled steel drag link
- Very high quality, HUGE 3/4" threads, precision machined, spherical rod ends featuring a radial static load capacity of 32,457 lbs.!!!! Tie rod and drag link use 3/4"-16 thread.
- Precision machined adjusting sleeve
- All Necessary Hardware including jam nuts
This kit will not work with factory wheels. Spacers with less than stock backspacing (4.5" maximum backspacing) are required.
This over the knuckle steering kit is also available for standard Left Hand Drive (LHD) vehicles.