JKS Jeep Track Bar JK Wrangler Front Adjustable 1.0″-6″ Lift FREE 48-STATE SHIPPING
Jeep Track Bar - JKS Front Adjustable Jeep Track Bar for JK Wrangler 2007-2016 - Essential upgrade to any lifted Jeep® still using the OE track bar and experiencing Death Wobble.
Jeep's Track Bar (also known as the Panhard Bar on other vehicles) controls lateral movement of the axle housing. It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE track bar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, creating alignment problems, and contribute to the causes of Death Wobble.
Unlike relocation brackets, the JKS adjustable Wrangler Jeep track bar is compatible with virtually any suspension system and allows constant changes as vehicle modifications require. The ends of each track bar feature bushings specifically chosen to provide maximum off-road performance while minimizing the transfer of road noise and vibrations. These adjustable track bars are bent to OE specifications for proper geometry and clearance, and the length is easily adjusted in 1/16" increments enabling users to perfectly center the axle housing beneath the vehicle.
HD Adjustable JKS Jeep Trackbar Features
- Superior quality, extra heavy-duty replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong 1.25" x 0.156" DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Spherical urethane bushing for unrestricted travel and high performance urethane for steering responsiveness
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection from corrosion and debris
1 Requires 1.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
2 Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
3 Not compatible with frame-mounted track bar drop brackets
Kevin recommends upgrading to our KOR-1189-S-KIT SuperDurometer Bushing, Sleeve, and 9/16" Grade 8 Bolt kit if you desire the ultimate in Death Wobble resistance.
This product also available in one of our KOR-9906-JK Death Wobble Kit Package.