We’ve been experimenting with suspension on our shop’s JK, and have just found out the “perfect” suspension system so far. 3.5″ front , 2.5″ rear spring lift featuring JKS ACOS spacers and Rubicon coils. It rides like a dream, looks amazing with our Allied Beadlock wheels.
- ZJ Grand Cherokee Radiator Modification Instructions!
- Our KOR Loyalty Program Pays You Back (video)
- Overland Trip: Cave Creek to Verde River to Dugas, Arizona (Video)
- Skid Plate Order of Installation and Purchase? Q&A w/ Kevin @ KevinsOffroad.com
- How to replace the thermostat in a Cummins 12-valve (Video)