2012-2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Lift Kits
Superlift’s 4″ and 6″ Dodge Ram 1500 Lift Kits received Chrysler’s Design Award at the 2009 SEMA show, the automotive aftermarket industry’s largest event. With our “best in class” lift, the Ram’s “best in class” driveability remains intact, or arguably, it is improved upon. Lifted ride quality and control are exceptional.
On both lift heights, you have a choice of retaining the factory front strut cylinders, or purchasing Superide SS replacement strut cylinders by Bilstein, which noticeably improve handling at higher speeds. If the factory struts are retained, the lift kit includes Superide rear shocks; SS Bilstein rear shocks are included with the Bilstein SS lift.
With Superlift’s replacement knuckle system, laser-cut bracketry relocates the front lower control arms and differential, and a .25″ thick bellypan protects the vitals while further increasing overall rigidity. For the rear, new coil springs (not spacers) ensure proper functionality and ride quality.
IMPORTANT: This kit is available in 2 different lift heights as well as different shock options. Please make sure to select the proper options when placing your order!
Tire & Wheel Info
- 4″ lift will clear 35 x 12.50 tires on a 18″ wheel with 4.25 to 5″ backspacing. 20″ wheels can run up to a 5.5″ backspacing.
- 6″ lift will clear 37 x 12.50 tires on a 18″ wheel with 4.25 to 5″ backspacing. 20″ wheels can run up to a 5.5″ backspacing.
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
- Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
- Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
- Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
- Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
- Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Replacement knuckles yield best possible alignment specs. Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained.
- Front lower control arm crossmembers laser cut from 3/16″ material.
- Belly pan, constructed of 1/4″ material, connects crossmembers and protects differential.
- Front anti-sway bar link extensions retain factory “service for life” links.
- Superide Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability.
- Our new bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, anti-sway bar links, brake lines and track bar.
- New rear compression travel-stop brackets.
- Rear shock options include Superlift Superide or Superide Select (SS) by Bilstein.
- Installs easily with only slight trimming and no exhaust or driveshaft modifications.
- Compatible with Dodge’s Electronic Stability Program.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- KIT DOES FIT ECO Diesel
- NOTE: Will not fit Short Bed Standard Cab models due to rear driveline vibration.
- NOTE: TRX/Outdoorman models may sit slightly low in the rear.
- NOTE: The Outdoorsman factory ride height is approximately 1″ taller than the standard Ram . Due to the additional height of the Outdoorsman models, the Bilstein front struts packaged with this lift are not recommended to be set at their highest ride height. Possible alignment issues and CV shaft vibration when in 4 wheel drive can occur. Set the snap right in the center groove of the strut to achieve proper ride height.