Run up to a 32-inch tire while leveling the front of your vehicle with the rear, using Rough Country’s 2-inch Leveling Suspension Kit for Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This set of lower front strut mount extensions immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process. Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without the need to disassemble the strut, you’re ready to get that killer look in no-time flat.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
- Install Time: 2-3 hours
- Does NOT fit 2014-2015 GMC “Denali” models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 “Classic” models.
- Body lift requires minor cutting and drilling
- Fits 2007-2015 GMC 4WD/2WD Sierra 1500 Pickup, Yukon, Yukon XL.
- Fits 2007-2015 Chevrolet 4WD/2WD Silverado 1500 Pickup, Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche.
- Must know if Factory Front Lower Control Arms are made from aluminum or steel.
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||–|
|265/70 R17||17×9||+12 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||–|
|265/65 R18||18×9||+12 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||–|
|265/55 R20||20×9||+12 to +18mm|