- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Maintain proper balance between front and rear swaybars for safer, more predictable on-road driving
- Tension-free rod ends offer 45 degrees of mounting alignment for reduced wear on related components
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
- Requires Front 3″ to 6″ of Lift.
- Rear 0″ to 6″ of Lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Front installation on Rubicon models requires drilling.