- Heavy duty crossmember-type shock mount provides multiple damping rates from a single shock absorber
- Four shock mounting options enable optimization of performance and travel for each application
- Angled shock position produces cantilever effect for greater travel, while mechanical advantage improves ride quality with firm valved shocks
- Heavy duty shock mounting studs eliminate factory bar pin design for improved bushing longevity and reduced noise
- New mounting location increases selection of compatible shock absorbers and improves access for painless adjustments
- Utilizes existing shock absorbers if Rear Axle Shock Mount [JKS PN: OGS922] is installed at same time
- Requires modifications to exhaust system.
- Requires new shock absorbers unless installed in conjunction with Rear Axle Shock Mount [JKS PN: OGS922].