Chevy Silverado Lift Kit 5 inch
Get the look you really want with Rough Country’s Chevy Silverado Lift Kit 5 inch for 4WD ’14+ Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive kit affords your truck the ability to run 33-inch tires on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle.
Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance cross members featuring the “RC” logo and a differential skid-plate. Each kit also comes with a set of durable, fabricated lift blocks that are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride. This kit includes a set of rear N2.0 Shocks, balanced for on and off-road use, with an option to upgrade to our Performance 2.2 Shocks. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Can run 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance cross-member design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 33×12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- 18-inch or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time performed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33×12.50 R20 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.