- Extremely reliable and simplified solution to the overly complicated and failure-prone OE system
- 100% Mechanical control of swaybar eliminates reliance on unreliable electronic circuitry and cheap internal motor
- Heavy duty actuator cable ensures positive engagement and disengagement of the swaybar disconnector even on unlevel surfaces
- Isolates control of swaybar from vehicle computer ensuring temperamental TIPM and other electrical systems cannot disable swaybar operation
- Stops swaybar indicator light from flashing erratically while maintaining functionality to inform driver of swaybar mode â€“ does not require AEV ProCal module
- Affordable alternative to factory replacement of non-serviceable electronic swaybar system
- Supplied 2-way drill guide ensures accurate drilling and eliminates potential for error
- Rubicon models only – vehicle must be equipped with electronically controlled OE front swaybar.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.