Jamb Nut Wrench by JKS Manufacturing
- Available in 1″ and 1-1/4″ sizes. MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT SIZE WHEN PLACING ORDER!
- Made of 3/8” laser cutting low carbon steel with a durable black e-coated finish, these wrenches are both unique and functional.
- They work in multiple positions when coupled with a standard ½” drive ratchet. Ratchet not included.
- The ratchet can be indexed for the optimum position and leverage.
- Contact is made with all 6 sides of the nut similar to a line wrench for brake fittings.
- While designed to be used to lock off jam nuts on JKS adjustable track bars, these wrenches can be used for any track bar, control arm, etc with standard 1” or 1-1/4″ jam nuts depending on which wrench size you purchase.
- A good no-slip grip on the nut lessens the chance of bloody knuckles!
- Compact design, about 1/4 the length of a standard wrench, easily fits in the front pouch of a standard tool bag or Jeep center console and saves tool box space.
- Equivalent wrench size of 1″ wrench is 1-1/2”
- Equivalent wrench size of 1-1/4″ wrench is 1-7/8”