- Heavy-duty brackets reposition stabilizer much higher for greater protection from impact damage
- Robust stabilizer mounting studs and premium hardware ensure a safe and secure installation
- Multiple mounting configurations ensure maximum versatility and eliminates binding of stabilizer shaft caused by misaligned mounting points
- Weld-on installation strengthens OE mount to prevent fatigue and failure, or optional bolt-on installation allows easy fitment for light duty applications
- Large diameter stabilizer increases fluid capacity for better heat dissipation and fade resistance
- Multi-stage valving and larger piston reduce effect of road conditions transmitted to steering wheel
- Not compatible with Rock Krawler Heavy Duty PRO tie rod. Diameter of tie rod must be 1-1/2 in. or smaller.
- Weld-on installation is strongly recommended for maximum strength and reinforcement of OE trackbar bracket.
- Bolt-on installation optional.