SwitchBlade Swaybar System by JKS Manufacturing
- Instantly select from five unique resistance levels to suit any speed, terrain and vehicle
- Spring loaded indexing heads allow immediate performance adjustments without using any tools
- Unique flexible blade arm design and polished indexing heads enhance vehicle appearance and make a striking impression everywhere you go
- Self-contained engagement mechanism is protected from mud, dirt and snow for consistent and dependable operation every time
- Adjustable end links accommodate ride height variations and enable tuning of swaybar angle
- Silent Select technology eliminates mechanical backlash from the engagement mechanism for quiet operation and seamless vehicle integration
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models
- Requires 2.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- It may be necessary to modify or replace front bumper to ensure proper clearance — refer to instructions.
- Front cross member must be intact and free of damage.
- Steering stop adjustments may be necessary to prevent interference between tires and blade arms at full steering lock.