- Provides 31 percent more suspension travel than solid trackbar for improved off-road performance
- Retains on-road stability for proper handling and safe highway operation
- Greasable slip-shaft design ensures smooth, silent operation
- Teflon-lined heim joints prevent binding and undue stress on related components
- Eliminates the need for trackbar relocation brackets that often induce bump steer
- Zinc plated and powder coated for excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Requires 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with coil spring conversion kits.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.