Toyota Tacoma Lift Kits fit 2005 to 2015 Tacoma’s
The 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Lift Kits from Zone Offroad give Tacoma owners a complete and affordable system. The 4″ kit will clear up to 33″ tires, and the 6″ kit will clear up to 35″ tires. The system is built off stout 1/4″ thick front and rear crossmembers that incorporate all of the front differential mounting points to utilize the factory mounting brackets.
This setup maintains the factory rubber differential mounts for an easier installation. After being relocated, the differential is then completely protected by a full-width belly pan. The new crossmembers also relocate the lower control arms to match perfectly with the new extended length ductile iron steering knuckles. The knuckles dwarf the factory components, adding strength and durability to the entire system. The factory geometry and traction control settings are considered and incorporated into the new knuckles. This provides precise and compliant handling characteristics for stock-like feel and function.
This complete system includes all of the necessary details like bump stop extensions, sway bar relocation, strut extensions, and brake line relocation brackets. A 3″ block kit is used in the back of the 4″ kit, and a 4″ block kit is used in the back of the 6″ kit to give the lift needed to match the front. Detailed instructions are included, including the trimming steps required for 33″ tire (4″ kit) or 35″ tire (6″ kit) clearance. You also get your choice of hydro shocks or nitro gas shocks.
Choose your Tacoma suspension lift from Zone Offroad simply because it provides the best parts for the least amount of your hard earned cash with excellent customer service to back it up.
SPECIAL NOTE: Please make sure to choose the correct lift height and shock combination when placing your order!
- Heavy duty 1/4″ boxed front and rear crossmembers
- Full-width belly pan for differential protection and a strong sub-frame
- Solid extended ductile iron steering knuckles
- Strut spacers to maintain factory struts and OE ride.
- Black powder coat finish
- Over 90% made in the USA
- Minor welding required (steering stops)
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled. 18″ or larger wheels must be used.
- System will work on 2wd PreRunner models
- 33×12.50 tires (4″ kit) and 35×12.50 tires (6″ kit) require trimming
- Front Lift Height: 4″ or 6″ depending on kit
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers
- Rear Lift Height: 3″ or 4″ depending on kit
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
- Wheel Size: 18×9 min.
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 33×12.50 with 4″ kit, and 35×12.50 with 6″ kit