Toyota Tacoma Suspension Lift Kits
Zone Offroad expands its listing with new Toyota Tacoma Suspension Lift Kits designed specifically for the new 2016+ Toyota Tacoma. Available in 4″ (up to 33″ tire) and 6″ (up to 35″ tire) lift heights. These new kits improve the look and performance of your new Tacoma without sacrificing ride quality. As with all Zone Offroad products, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus offering you peace of mind, whether you’re on road or off.
Up front, the kits include a pair of heavy duty 1/4″ thick crossmembers, full-width differential skid plate, and multipoint differential relocation brackets to create a strong subframe. Combined with the ductile iron steering knuckles, the system works with the factory ESC System parameters to keep you safe on the road. Finishing off the kit’s front end are a pair of top mounted strut spacers, new bump stops, sway bar relocation brackets as well as all the hardware needed to install. In the rear, a block kit is used to level the stance and includes new u-bolts, brake line extension. In addition, you get your choice of Zone hydro or nitro gas shocks.
Choose your Tacoma suspension lift from Zone Offroad simply because it provides the best parts for the least amount of your hard earned cash with excellent customer service to back it up.
SPECIAL NOTE: Please make sure to choose the correct lift height and shock combination when placing your order!
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Boxed Front & Rear Crossmembers
- Full-Width Belly Pan For Differential Protection And A Strong Sub-Frame
- Solid Extended Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Stout Strut Spacers To Maintain Factory Struts And OE Ride Quality/Handling
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Over 90% Made In The USA
- Minor welding required (steering stops)
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled. 18″ or larger wheels must be used.
- System will work on 2wd PreRunner models
- 33×12.50 tires require trimming