- Heavy-duty bracket strengthens and supports weak OE trackbar mount on chassis
- Increases load capacity to accommodate large tires and hydraulic assist steering
- Heavy-duty bearing fixture stabilizes and supports steering box output shaft to prevent failure
- External bearing supports sector shaft below pitman arm for double-shear strength
- Heavy-duty tubular support strut connects left and right side of chassis together
- Dramatically improves steering responsiveness for greater control, handling and driver confidence
- Requires 2.0 in. suspension lift or greater.
- Requires OE type steering box.
- Not compatible with TeraFlex, Rubicon Express and Rock Krawler track bars.
- Not compatible with frame-mounted track bar drop brackets.
- Not compatible with some drag link flip kits.
- Not compatible with factory track bar when combined with an axle mounted track bar relocation bracket.