- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Maintain proper balance between front and rear swaybars for safer, more predictable on-road driving
- Highly responsive bushings reduce loss of motion between chassis and suspension for improved handling
- Prevents swaybar from contacting axle housing at full suspension droop
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
- Requires 2.5 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.