Doing an 8.8 swap has never been easier! With this complete weld on bracket kit, you will have everything you need to set up your Ford 8.8 as though it were a factory option on your ZJ! This is an upgrade you can’t afford to pass up. You can find a used 8.8 at your local salvage yard for cheap and there are tons of aftermarket parts available to upgrade it even more. You can even find 8.8’s with disc brakes asan additional upgrade if you have drums! For anyone looking for a stout rear end to replace their weak Dana 35 or expensive Dana 44A, this should be your first choice!
We made many improvements over the factory ZJ bracketsthat make this kit a “no brainer” upgrade.
- 1/4″ and 3/16″ CNC laser cut and break bent parts
- Two separate track bar mounting holes: 1 for stock location and 1 higher up for better geometry with taller lift heights
- Spring perches for optimum spring location with nearly any control arm length (adjustable spring pad with 3 spring mount positions available as an option)
- Heavy duty spring retainer holds coil in place on the axle
- Gives approximately 1/2″ lift over stock (including the 8.8 tube diameter)
- All required hardware is included
- Extremely detailed installation instructions included