Looking to give your Jeep that extra clearance to accommodate larger tires?
Rough Country Wheel Spacers for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL is the perfect option. Gives 2 inches of clearance per side, reducing rubbing due to the wider and larger tires and wheels. And best the wheel spacers come with pre-installed studs. No longer do you need to fudge around to tighten the bolts.
Kevin's Offroad often gets questions like the one below.
Q: What's the difference between Wheel Spacers and Wheel Adapters?
First thing, different jeep models need different wheel spacers and wheel adapters.
Jeep Wheel Spacers:
- Wheel spacers widen the fitting underneath to allow you to mount larger tires.
- Gives you much firmer grip and traction especially around corners.
Jeep Wheel Adapters:
- Wheel adapters help you change the bolt pattern of your jeep. Example from a 4 bolt pattern to a 5 bolt pattern.
- You are free to use any size tires - larger or smaller depending on what look you want to give your Jeep.
Q: How do Wheels Spacers Work?
- Wheel Spacers allow you to fit custom tires by giving you space between the Jeep's body and your tires, reducing rubbing.
- Tires fitted on the edge of the Jeep makes the vehicle sit better while driving on the road.
- It widens the distance between the chassis and the tires. Increases the jeep's overall performance.
- Gives you better grip and traction when rounding corners.
Are you confused about what part you need or will work for your Jeep? Drop us a line and we will answer all your questions. Our Jeep expert can also recommend parts that will fit right for your vehicle model.
Details about Jeep Wrangler Wheel Spacers:
- Spaces wheel 2" allowing use of wider tires.
- Hub centric design.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Spacers are corrosion resistant.
- Studs are preinstalled.
- Sold in pairs.
Important Notes for the Rough Country Wheel Spacers:
- Fits 5 x 5.0" bolt pattern.
- Does NOT fit Jeep JK Models
Wheels Spacers Fit: