4.5" Lift Kit - SuperLift - 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra 4WD
Dying to add HEIGHT to your Toyota Tundra?
Check out the supercool 4.5 inch lift kits for 2007-2018 4WD Tundra models!
Superlift know what you want. With their offroad experts, they have built to die for 4.5" Lift Kits. Superlift’s Suspension Lift Kits have a strong, modern die-formed design constructed of solid steel giving your truck a strong suspension.
Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds our suspension kits to be the best. Our uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer. The 4.5-inch lift kit for the Toyota Tundra is a complete replacement knuckle kit.
Part No: K963 Lift Kit includes:
- Front knuckles
- Front strut spacers
- Lower control arm cross-members
- A rear block kit
- And rear shocks
All required parts are included to make sure your Tundra handles and performs in all conditions.
Features of the 4.5 inches Lift Kit:
- Adds clearance up to 35” diameter tires
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Full “Belly” Skid Plate.
- HD Outer Tie Rod Ends
- Rear lift is achieved with Block & U-bolt Kit
- Levels the truck front to rear
- Comes complete with rear Superlift shocks
- Fits 4WD
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lift Kit Benefits:
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- No excessive ball joint or steering components
- CV axle angles are in the stock parameters
- Maintains stock like ride quality and handling
Important Things to Note:
Does not fit Tundra Models – TRD Pro, Rock Warrior, Or XSP-X Models
Will NOT work on 2016 TRD Pro (Bilstein Piggyback Strut) Models
Cutting and Drilling is required
Cannot run the factory 18” wheel
Aftermarket 18” wheels require at 5” or less back spacing.
See Recommend tire and wheel combinations
Do Not combine with any other suspension lift
Do you know How to Check if your Ball Joints have gone Bad? Check this video by ChrisFix and learn something new.