WJ Knuckle Swap Steering Linkage Conversion for XJ, TJ, ZJ
Unit price per
Upgrade the steering system on your Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ with a heavy duty WJ steering conversion Drag Link and Tie Rod kit. Allows use of OEM WJ tie rod ends with no modification to knuckle tapers, and is the perfect width for the conversion.
JKSOGS955 WJ Steering Conversion Tie Rod
JKSOGS956 WJ Steering Conversion Drag Link
JKSOGS957 Jam Nuts (4 ea)
Moog Problem Solver or Precision Tie Rod Ends (ES3472, ES3473, ES3474, ES3475)
This 20" end to end drag link connects the pitman arm and right steering knuckle. The heavy duty DOM Steel tube construction measures 1.25" Diameter with 0.500" wall thickness with machined flats for effective jam nut tightening. Requires JKSOGS957 Jam Nuts (sold separately) and accepts WJ tie rod ends (not included). Powder coated; Bolt-on installation. Parts are also available individually as needed
- Heavy duty construction resists impacts and bending much better than OE drag link
- Easy, bolt-on replacement for one of the most frequently damaged factory components
- Incredibly strong 1.25 in. x 0.500 in. seamless tubing for excellent durability
- Provides improved steering sensitivity and feedback to driver
- Properly threaded to accept OE WJ tie rod ends for convenient installation
- Protective black powder coat finish resists corrosion
- Drag link: End to end length of 20.00"
Tie Rod End Details: