Wrangler YJ 1987-1995 Quick Swaybar Disconnect Fits 0"-2" Lift - Pair FREE 48-STATE SHIPPING
- Fits vehicles with up to 2" lift
- Gain 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Low profile grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication and protection from trail damage
- Male-to-female slip joint connection allows easy operation on level surfaces
- Heavy gauge steel construction and computer-controlled MIG welding ensure unsurpassed strength and quality
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Requires 0 to 2.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
We Also Recommend
KOR-1189-S-KIT Super-hard Rockwell Durometer (75d) bushings with Sleeves
Sale price $7997 $79.97 Save $15