2014-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 Lift Kits
Superlift’s 4″ Dodge Ram 2500 Lift Kits contain new front coil springs and a dropped pitman arm that works in conjunction with our track bar relocation bracket to ensure proper steering geometry and track bar phasing. Radius arm drop bracket are also included to maintain the stock caster reading. Replacement bump stops prevent suspension over compression and the sway bar and brake lines are relocated to prevent bar pre-load.
In the rear, 2” replacement progressive rated coil springs negate the factory nose-down stance. The new track bar bracket keeps the axle centered while the bump stops, brake lines, and sway bar links are relocated.
Like all Superlift lift kits, the 4” Dodge Ram 2500 Lift Kits for the 2014-2017 Rams are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee.
Optional Replacement Radius Arms Kit
Superlift’s 4″ Dodge Ram 2500 Lift Kits with replacement radius arms feature a set of massive, high clearance, precision engineered, tubular radius arms designed to bolt right into the factory mounts giving your ride a truly custom look and an easy install. These heavy duty radius arms utilize a press fit Cleveite rubber bushing for superior vibration damping and durability. The 4″ lift also contains new, progressive rated, coil springs and a dropped pitman arm that works in conjunction with our track bar relocation bracket to ensure proper steering geometry and track bar phasing. Replacement bump stops prevent suspension over compression and the sway bar and brake lines are relocated to prevent bar pre-load.
IMPORTANT: This kit is available with or without replacement radius arms, as well as different shock options. Please make sure to select the proper options when placing your order!
Features and Benefits:
• Replacement progressive rated springs
• Radius arm drops maintain proper caster
• Massive replacement tubular radius arms with Cleveite bushings are optional
- Offset for additional clearance of larger tires
- Radius arms offers maximum ground clearance
- Radius arms feature a “true flat” jack point surface
• Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
• Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer / wandering
• Front and Rear Superlift Superide SS by Bilstein Shocks are optional
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Satisfaction Guarantee
• Made in the USA
Recommended Tire and Wheel Size:
• Wheel Size: 9″ Wide
• Back Spacing: 4 1/2″
• Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
Can fit up to:
• Wheel Size: 9″ Wide
• Back Spacing: 5 5/8″
• Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50
Install Time and Difficulty:
• Install Time Hrs: 5-6
• Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
NOTE: Does not fit Power Wagon models.